A directory of demos, examples, and experiments I've created.
I enjoy creating demos!
I learned how to write code in part by creating examples and writing about the process of creating them.
- township-example – An example app using township modules
- github-auth-example – Example code for a post on makerlog.org about performing GitHub authentication using gatekeeper.
- experiment-yo-yo – Creating basic usage examples & experimenting with yo-yo
- experiment-d3-yo-yo – Some experiments building ui components with yo-yo.js, d3, & sheetify
- experiment-lightning-yo-yo – Examples of using lightning visualizations with yo-yo.
- experiment-choo-leaflet – experimenting with choo & leaflet
- experiment-pixel-grid-keyboard – Trying out keyboard input with pixel-grid, which is built on regl.
- gremlins-canvas-experiment – experimenting with gremlins.js and the gameloop module to draw to a canvas
- simple-game-example – simple example of a game using the gameloop module
- electron-2d-game-example – "hey, can i put a canvas game in an electron app? yeah, i guess so."
- example-crtrdg-game – example game made with crtrdg modules
Contributions are welcome! Please read the contributing guidelines first. Please direct contributions to the relevant example repositories.
Want to see a demo of something?
Feel free to create an issue describing what kind of example code you'd like to see. I can't promise I'll make it, but it's cool to have suggestions.
If you have a budget feel free to email me about doing a paid contract at email@example.com.
It's important that this project contributes to a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, particularly for folks that are historically underrepresented in technology. Read this project's code of conduct
⁉️ask me questions 💻check out the projects I work on 📓read my public notebook 📖visit my website on the world wide web