GoLang Base64 Image Gallery
Another Learn Go project.
The Basics are create a REST Server in GO that connectes to a mongo server to store/retrive Base64 Images,.
What Needs Doing:
Create the Rest Server. Create the Mongo Connectors.
- Mongo Connectors Now Need Testing.
- Run Tests on the Rest Server Kindly provided by Darthlukan.
- Wirte an Easy way to Submit to the API.
Thoughts and Considerations:
- Simple Web form to upload from the browser needs testing to make sure it doesent blow up the browsers single thread and take a long time During Encoding to Base64.
- If it does write a simple painfree way of doing the job in its stead.
- Probably more things to come here as coding gets underway.
Submit an Issue if you have Any Idea's :D