Please follow it for new updates.
Storyboard Fountain makes it easy to visualize a screenplay as fast you can draw stick figures. Quickly visualize to test if a scene works. Create and show animatics to others. Make your movie without the cost of making a movie. storyboardfountain.com
Download Storyboard Fountain (Mac v0.0.1) (June 9th, 2014)
- Works directly with Fountain Screenplays.
- Create storyboards associated inside your script. Images saved in a folder next to the script.
- 3 different pen modes and multiple colors.
- Record pitches and play back. (WORKS! No audio yet, though.)
- Edit Fountain script inline without leaving app. (WORKS! Not perfect yet, but pretty rad. Report issues!)
- Export pitches to send via link. (WORKS! No audio yet, though.)
- Export pitches to Final Cut and Premiere Pro. (NOT WORKING YET)
Getting it running from source
- Clone repository or download zip.
- Make sure you have node installed. If not: nodejs.org and install.
- In terminal, in the storyboard-fountain directory run:
sudo npm install
- Install Bower, if you dont have it:
sudo npm install -g bower
- Make sure you have grunt-cli installed. If not: run:
sudo npm install -g grunt-cli
You can make changes to the code in
To easily run your changes, start node-webkit form your terminal and tell it to use
node-webkit-src/ like this:
You may also want to use chrome dev tools. To do this open
node-webkit-src/package.json. Change this:
"toolbar": true, And re-run to see the toolbar.
Feel free to submit pull requests!
Please create new issues in issues. You can also see the milestones for what we are looking to develop next.
Contributors (in alphabetical order):
- Charles Forman
- Chris Smoak
- Could be you!