This is a simple cork board app with sharable post-it notes and colored pins.
Changes are reflected on all connected clients in near real time via Socket.IO.
Features / Usage
- Click New to create a new note.
- Double-click a note to edit it.
- Single-click a note to get its unique url and center it on the screen.
- Click a note's outside edge to drag and move it.
- Click the push pin to change it's color. Clicking will cycle through red, green, blue, and yellow.
- Click and drag the outline in the workspace preview in the lower-right in order to scroll quickly.
- Select a note (a red outline will appear) and click the Delete button to delete it permanently.
Install Node.js and MongoDB on your platform, then install the npm modules like so:
Copyright (c) 2012, Tim Morgan
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.