HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Debuging, Launching UTs
- Before Development
- Books and Articles about Clean Coding
- Browsing Checkstyle AST Tree for Java files visually
- Debuging, Launching UTs
- Development workflow with Git: Fork, Branching, Commits, and Pull Request
- Google Summer Of Code 2013 SevNTU Checkstyle Registration Info
- How to integrate sevntu checks into SonarQubeTM (developer's guide)
- How to integrate sevntu checks into SonarQubeTM (user's guide)
- How to test sevntu checkstyle build on opensource projects
- How to use SevNTU Checkstyle in Intellij IDEA
- How to use SevNTU Checkstyle in NetBeans
- Java code Formater and Checkstyle configuration for development
- Open Checkstyle project in Eclipse
- Our publications
- Prepare Development Environment in Ubuntu 10.04
- Prepare Development Environment in Ubuntu 12.04
- Release sevntu.checkstyle
- SevNTU plugin for EclipseCS plugin compilation
- Update for release description in gh pages branch
Clone this wiki locally
1) Pleasr be sure that you did a fork from us. Clone your foked repo to your PC.
2) Make sure that code is compilable from terminal, to do so please go to "sevntu-checks" folder and perform commmand "mvn install". Continue only if this passed without errors.
3) Launch Eclipse, make sure that you have "m2e" installed. If not - please use install by update site from here.
4) Import project "sevntu-checks" to workspace. Right click on empty space of Project Explorer view, select menu Import, General / Existing Project into Workspace.
5) After project successfully compiled - launch UTs. Right click on the checkstyle project, choose “Run as/Run configurations”. Double-click on the Junit to create new run configuration. In tab “test” choose Junit4 runner. In tab “Arguments” add to the VM arguments.
Alternatively, you can open “Preferences/Java/Installed JREs”. Edit the used one and add to the default JVM arguments, that described above.
6) Next launches of UTs could be done from toolbar sub-button.
7) If UTs are passed without errors, so you are safe to edit code - all future failures of UTs after your changes will be caused by your changes, and need to be solved by you :).
8) To investigate work of other checks please put break points in java code and debug it.