Webapp for suicide kings loot distribution in World of Warcraft.
User interface implemented in GWT. Runs on Google App Engine.
Eclipse + Maven
Based on the Eclipse/Maven instructions from GWT Expense Example.
Install the following into Eclipse:
- Google Plugin for Eclipse (instructions)
- m2eclipse Core
- Maven Integration for WTP (in m2eclipse extras) Instructions for installing the maven plugins can be found here: (http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/installing-m2eclipse.html)
Ensure Eclipse is configured to use Java 1.6 (required by AppEngine and GWT).
In Eclipse, go to the File menu and choose:
- File -> Import... -> Existing Maven Projects into Workspace.
- Browse to the directory containing this file, select "Expenses".
- Click Finish.
You can now browse the project in Eclipse.
To launch GWT development mode:
- Go to the Run menu item and select Run -> Run as -> Web Application.