Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
New version of the Sound Field Synthesis Toolbox, for documentation see http://matlab.sfstoolbox.org/en/2.4.3.
This release fixes a small bug in local WFS.
- fix bug where in LWFS-SBL, where inverse Allpass was inverted
New version of the Sound Field Synthesis Toolbox, for documentation see http://matlab.sfstoolbox.org/en/2.4.2.
This release fixes small bugs, removes obsolete local WFS functions and introduces optional logarithmic spacing of linear secondary sources.
- extend signal_from_spectrum and spectrum_from_signal to N-dim matrices - remove obsolete *_localwfs functions - add optional logarithmic spacing for linear secondary sources
New version of the Sound Field Synthesis Toolbox, for documentation see http://matlab.sfstoolbox.org/en/2.4.1.
This release fixes small bugs and includes mono-frequent simulations of local Wave Field Synthesis (LWFS) using spatial bandwidth-limitation.
- add monochromatic implementation of LWFS using spatial bandwidth-limitation - add monochromatic circular expansion functions for ps and pw - add function for conversion from circular to plane wave expansion - add freq_response_* and time_response_* for all LWFS methods - add optional message arg to progress_bar() - fix missing conf.N in freq_response_nfchoa() - fix auralize_ir() for local files
New version of the Sound Field Synthesis Toolbox, for documentation see http://matlab.sfstoolbox.org/en/2.4.0.
This release includes the following highlights:
- Switch the addressing of time from samples to seconds
- Fix the calculation of zeros of the spherical Bessel function for high orders as needed for NFC-HOA
- Local Wave Field Synthesis (LWFS) using spatial bandwidth-limitation
- max-rE, Tukey and Kaiser weighting to the modal window
- Point source and plane wave 3D NFC-HOA time domain driving functions
- improve references in SFS_config() - update structure of configuration for LWFS methods - fix off-center dummy head positions for HRTFs - add elevation to head orientation for binaural synthesis - fix sphbesselh_zeros() for high orders - fix symmetric ifft for Octave - add inverse Legendre transform - fix integral weights for spherical secondary sources - add 3D ps and pw driving functions for NFC-HOA - add 'reference_circle' as new default for focused sources in 2.5D - add max-rE and tukey modal weighting windows - add time-domain implementation of LWFS using spatial bandwidth-limitation - add circular expansion functions - fix incorporation of tapering weights for LWFS - remove x0 from interpolate_ir() call - fix interpolate_ir() for special cases - switch handling of time from samples to seconds - add freq_response_line_source() - add freq_response_point_source() - add time_response_line_source()
Several improvements to WFS and NFC-HOA driving functions and impulse response interpolation.
For documentation of the SFS Toolbox, see http://matlab.sfstoolbox.org/.
- default 2D WFS focused source is now a line sink - improve point selection and interpolation of impulse responses - speed up Parks-McClellan resampling method - change default value of conf.usebandpass to false - rename conf.wfs.t0 to conf.t0 - rename and improve easyffft() to spectrum_from_signal() - rename and improve easyifft() to signal_from_spectrum() - correct amplitude values of WFS and NFC-HOA in time domain - fix default 2.5D WFS driving function in time domain - add time_response_point_source() - update amplitude and position of dirac in dummy_irs() - fix missing secondary source selection in ssr_brs_wfs() - add amplitude terms to WFS FIR pre-filter - fix Gauss-Legendre quadrature weights - add delay_offset as return value to NFC-HOA and ir funtions - fix handling of delay_offset in WFS time domain driving functions
Bug fix release including improvements for the delayline, convolution and linear interpolation capabilities of the toolbox. For documentation of the SFS Toolbox, see http://matlab.sfstoolbox.org/.
- fix delayoffset for FIR fractional delay filter - add findconvexcone() - simplify convolution() - add linear interpolation working in the frequency domain - fix pm option for delayline()
New version including a new online documentation at http://matlab.sfstoolbox.org and a new online theory documentation at http://sfstoolbox.org, which is directly linked in the corresponding code sections. Other big changes include a switch to the MIT license, more fractional delay methods, and an update to the default WFS driving functions.
- fix impulse response interpolation for three points - add the ability to apply modal weighting window to NFC-HOA in time domain - change license to MIT - update delayline() config settings - add Lagrange and Thiran filters to delayline() - replace wavread and warwrite by audioread and savewav - convolution() excepts now two matrices as input - allow headphone compensation filter to be a one- or two-channel wav file - add new online doc at http://matlab.sfstoolbox.org/ - fix greens_function_mono() for plane wave and 3D - replace conf.ir.useoriglength by conf.ir.hrirpredelay - update default WFS driving functions - add links to equations in online theory at http://sfstoolbox.org
New version including several improvements for time-domain NFC-HOA simulations, new virtual line sources for WFS and NFC-HOA, the ability to set t=0 for time-domain simulations to the start of the virtual source, and as usual lots of small bug fixes.
- make conf struct mandatory - add new start message - fix handling of 0 in least squares fractional delays - fix NFC-HOA order for even loudspeaker numbers to N/2-1 - add conf.wfs.hpreFIRorder as new config option (was hard coded to 128 before) - speed up secondary source selection for WFS - rename chromajs colormap to yellowred - fix tapering_window() for non-continuous secondary sources - remove cubehelix colormap as it is part of Octave - add conf.wfs.t0 option with is useful, if you have more than one virtual source - virtual line sources are now available for monochromatic WFS and NFC-HOA - allow arbritrary orders for time-domain NFC-HOA simulations
New version including SOFA file format support for impulse responses, usage of custom grids for sound field simulations, a 3D-plotting routine, and lots of small bug fixes.
NOTE: this version of the SFS Toolbox is no longer compatible with the old irs mat-file based file format for HRIRs and BRIRs. If you want still to use these one, you have to use SFS Toolbox 1.2.0, which is the latest version released using the old file format.
- add support for SOFA - add SOFA convention SimpleFreeFieldHRIR - add SOFA convention MultiSpeakerBRIR - calculate integration weights (x0(:,7)) of secondary sources based on their distances to their neighbours - add rounded-box as new loudspeaker array geometry - fix bugs in local sound field synthesis time domain implementation - speedup local sound field synthesis processing by fewer calls to delayline() - add heuristic to find a good local wave field synthesis pre-filter - loudspeaker geometry can now be read from a SOFA file - now custom grids can be used during sound field simulations - add 3D plot routine - change plot_sound_field(P,x,y,z) to plot_sound_field(P,X,Y,Z) - normalization of sound field now only happens in plot_sound_field(); this comes with the new config option conf.plot.normalisation - remove interaural_level_difference() and interaural_time_difference() - change default config setting conf.ir.usehcomp to false - lots of small bug fixes
New version including a PDF documentation that derives all used driving functions, updated default color map for dB-plots and small bug fixes.
- add PDF documentation "Theory of Sound Field Synthesis" - fix remaining usegnuplot config entry - change default dB color map to chromajs - add missing hgls2 functionality (fractional delays) - add cubehelix and chromajs color maps - remove noise() function, use the one from the LTFAT Toolbox instead