DeepER - Deep Entity Resolution
A web data integration tool, A novel framework to overcome limitations, Easy for configuration, Fully functional, Smooth interface.
which aims to find pairs of records that describe the same entity between a local database and a hidden database and has many applications in data enrichment and data cleaning.
DeepER is ready for the following API:
implement a subclass of deeper.api.simapi and pass it to deeper.core.smartcrawl and you would integrate a new api to collect more data.
Fantastic documentation is available at https://sfu-db.github.io/deeperlib/
Requests officially supports Python 2.7.13, and runs great on PyPy.
Installation and Update
pip install deeperlib
pip install --upgrade deeperlib
- 2017/09/19 support Windows-32bit/64bit, Linux-32bit/64bit, MacOs-64bit, csv and pickle input
- 2017/09/14 deeper's birthday
- Jiannan Wang, Assistant Professor at Simon Fraser University
- Eugene Wu, Assistant Professor at Columbia University
- Ryan Shea, Research Associate at Simon Fraser University
- Pei Wang, Ph.D. Student at Simon Fraser University
- Yongjun He, Undergraduate Student at Nanjing University