Defintions of the iReceptor API
YAML files are compatible with the online Swagger Editor. In order to view one of the APIs in the Swagger Editor do the following:
- Copy a raw URL for one of the YAML files
- Navigate to one of the YAML files
- Click on the "Raw" button to generate a "Raw" URL for the file
- Copy the URL
- Go to the swagger editor at: http://editor.swagger.io/
- Go to th File -> Import URL menu item
- Enter the URL you got above for the YAML file.
JSON files are generated by Swagger editor.
This project uses the Git Flow methodology for code management and development: https://www.atlassian.com/git/tutorials/comparing-workflows/gitflow-workflow.
This project has two master branches and corresponding develop branches to support ongoing V1 and V2 API work. Make sure to double-check your branches and merge operations so the two versions do not get mixed up.
The v1-master branch is the master branch for ongoing V1 API work, with v1-develop as its develop branch.
The master branch is for ongoing V2 API work, with develop as its develop branch.
New development and features should be done on branches that are cloned from the develop (for V2) or v1-develop (for V1) branch, and then merged into this branch when completed.
Releases should merge develop into master (for V2) or v1-develop into v1-master (for V1). Tag master or v1-master with the appropriate version.