Archive podcasts based on RSS feeds or .opml files
PodDl is a console program written in c#. It will process a list of rss feeds from a flat file, or from an opml file and save the podcast mp3's in a specified folder.
Subfolders will be created in the output folder for each podcast downloaded. Files will be save in the format: <year>.<month>.<day>-<episode_title>.mp3
- PodDl.exe podcast_list.txt
- PodDl.exe /I:"podcast_export.opml" /O:"D:/Podcasts/" /C:"10" /D:"No"
- /I : Path to file containing rss feed urls. This can be either a flat file containing links on each line, or an .opml file. Default is a file called rss.txt in the current working directory.
- /O: Specify an output directory. Will create subfolders for each podcast Default is current working directory.
- /C: Number of concurrent downloads Default is 5 connections.
- /D: Generate HTML document with Podcast info and episode lists