This R package provides some some examples to demonstrate how to analyze mass spectrometry data using MALDIquant.
MALDIquant provides a complete analysis pipeline for MALDI-TOF and other mass spectrometry data. Distinctive features include baseline subtraction methods such as TopHat or SNIP, peak alignment using warping functions, handling of replicated measurements as well as allowing spectra with different resolutions.
Please visit: http://strimmerlab.org/software/maldiquant/
Mass Spectrometry Imaging (MSI) examples
Demo files distributed with the MALDIquant R package
- Comparison of different baseline corrections.
- Peak detection and labeling.
- Illustration of peak alignment by warping.
- Example workflow.
install.packages("devtools") library("devtools") install_github("sgibb/MALDIquantExamples")
You are welcome to:
- submit suggestions and bug-reports at: https://github.com/sgibb/MALDIquantExamples/issues
- send a pull request on: https://github.com/sgibb/MALDIquantExamples/
- compose an e-mail to: email@example.com