SGMK X-mas Party "Make DOCK18 Bright Again"
Shenzhen is soooo last millenium
(taken from Oli W. website: http://oliverwalkhoff.com/led-chase-light)
2019 Entries for BlinkeShit 3000
International Jury for SGMK BlinkeShit
- David Chen (Taiwan) - openlab Taipei, co-developer of the Taiwanduino
- Scott Beibin (USA) - ...
- Miranda Moss (S.Africa / Sweden) - tries-not-to-be-an-artist, makes solar-powered blinking ginger-roots
- Daniel Eugene Lacey-McDermott (Norway) - Captain Credible
- Yair Reshef (Israel) - Idiot (representing Denisa Kera (global) - PCB connaisseuse and philosopher)
- absent: Budi Prakosa (Indonesia) - Manticore / BadGeek, developer of svg2shenzhen (and much more)
Live Video stream: https://meet.jit.si/BlinkeShit3000-international-jury
Almost complete selection of entries
Author: Salome K. in the name of raumschiff
Author: Felix Bänteli and Sunrise not really sponsored
Author: Markus S.
(Free Energy with Mario Purkathofer)
Author: Christoph K.
Author: Neighbour (Name unknown)
Author: Gaudi. We are still considering to ban Urs Gaudenz from this competition!
Author: Marc D. aka dusjagr
Author: Gaudi present for Veli
Author: Oliver Jäggi soon to become "a legend"
Available components in MechArtLab
"Official" SGMK BlinkeShit footprint library for KiCAD
See folder... still in progress
Blinke LEDs RGB
Blinke Flash LEDs various colours
NOT-Blinking classic top-LEDs 3528
(for our more-epileptic friends)
Classic Examples by the Pioneers of BlinkeShit
by Oli W. "The Legend"
This is one of the first electronic circuits he built, dated October 1982.
(LED chase light, 1982, taken from his website: http://oliverwalkhoff.com/led-chase-light)