Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Update for KSP 1.7.2
- CHANGE - Add hooks to Solar Panel, ModularPart, and ResourceBoiloff modules for external mod integration uses. See - #787 for more details on implementation.
- FIX - Blank action group titles on SSTUModularPart AGs. They should now be labeled as to their intended function.
- CHANGE - Merge CLS and EL patches by @Teslamax
- CHANGE - Merge patch to add dome adapters by @Jimbodiah
- CHANGE - Add patch to update RealPlume configs by @blowfishpro
- CHANGE - Add integration hook for querying of ModularPart render bounds by specific module(s).
- Repackage with an updated TexturesUnlimited; fixes issues of shaders not working on OpenGL (Win/OSX/Linux)
- Update for KSP 1.6+
- Update bundled ModuleManager to latest
- Update bundled CRP to latest
- Fix for MUS crashing editor when solar panels where used in some configurations
- Fix for missing F1 and J-2 textures
- Fix for ModularPart not working in Solar Panel/Generator Contracts
- Fix for interstage petal adapter fairing panels re-appearing on reload after being jettisoned
- Fix extra attach nodes on MFT-LV tanks being positioned incorrectly
- Fix SSTU deployable engine not shutting down when retracted
- Fix DOS-FEM lower RCS positioning
- Fix MRCS block positions
- Fix MHS fairing position - remove gap on lower fairing
- Fix MSRB thrust curves not working properly
- Fix MRCS structure-A not having a model
- MRCS part still needs work in regards to standoffs; need to find some real models instead of using the stock placeholders.
- Update for KSP 1.5.x
- Make sure to completely remove any existing SSTU or SSTU-PBR folders prior to installing this version
- MAJOR CHANGE - Removal of PBR expansion, change everything over to use PBR by default. This may result in some parts reverting to their default textures.
- CHANGE - Convert textures to use latest TU shaders for recoloring
- As a bonus, there was a slight decrease in package size/total texture size due to packing AO textures into MET maps.
- CHANGE - Update CRP to latest
- CHANGE - Update MM to latest
- CHANGE - RBDC now supports recoloring
- FIX - RCS thrust not scaling correctly in modular parts (@blowfishpro)
- FIX - RBDC resource volume not scaling with scale changes (@blowfishpro)
- FIX - Incorrect tech-category for ISP upgrade (@Starwaster)
- FIX - ModularPart losing customized settings whenever the 'variant' was not the default. #730
- FIX - PartUpgrades for ModularFuelTank 'tank types' being missing / unresearchable in career mode. #731
- FIX - DP0-P/DP1-P now have drogue chutes added to them; should alleviate issues of 'unsafe' speeds resulting in loss of mission when the chute refused to open. #644
- CHANGE - Minor update to the SSTU-ENG-F1 PBR textures -- clean up a visible seam in NRM map, adjust colors on exhaust manifold, add quick 'dirt' layer generator.
- FIX - SRB/MUS/MFT 'noseInterstage' attach node positioned incorrectly regardless of model selection. May still have issues with specific models that lack fairing-position data, but it will now properly use any fairing-position data that is specified.
- FIX - MUS / ModularPart RCS positioning for many mount options (but not all....). Should at least have restored the RCS positions on the skeletal, S-II, S-IVB, and Generic mount types. Other mounts/adapters/models will still need to have their model definitions updated to add the rcs position specs.
- FIX - Docking ports using SSTU's 'configurable snap' module should now use the default stock value for 'captureMinRollDot' when angle snap is disabled. This should fix the problem of docking ports not wanting to dock when angle snap is disabled (which is the default configuration).
- FIX - SRB/MUS/MFT - Negative mass/cost at small part sizes. Have disabled the VolumeContainer module's default mass/cost adjustments, which were 'removing' mass/cost that was already removed by the ModularPart module.
- FIX - SRB-U FlagDecal - now uses SSTUFlagDecal module, displays flag properly, and visibility can be toggled by user while in editor.
- FIX - Adapter-Dome-A/B 'lip' texture had incorrect coloring on a small portion of SPEC and MET masks.
- FIX - VolumeContainer GUI will no longer crash if there are zero containers in the part with configurable volume. Will now display the configuration window, but as volumes are zero, there will be no impact from any configuration done.
- FIX - NRE in SSTUEngineStatDisplay PartModule.
- FIX - SSTUEngineStatDisplay to use mass values for -all- propellants used by an engine. Previously it only looked at the first propellant, and was suitable only for mono-propellant engines (SRBs). Can now work on bi- and tri-propellant engines.
- FIX - Welded docking port AnimationModule integration (missing animation module Update() function call)
- FIX - RCS ports not functioning in MUS part unless top slot was enabled. This fix adds a new ModuleRCS to the part, so may have impact on existing craft using that part. As a bonus, both top and bottom RCS now function independently.
- CHANGE - Recompile for KSP 1.4.4
- CHANGE - Add the rest of RCS blocks as selections for MUS (positioning not yet finished)
- CHANGE - Add Soyuz nose adapters to MFT-A tank
- CHANGE - MHS mass/volume specs to line up with stock heat shields (as close as possible for numeric scaling)
- FIX - Fix MFT-R tank offsets
- FIX - Fix MFT-R min diameter
- FIX - MHS Negative cost on small scales (balance not done yet, but plugin/config works)
- FIX - RL10 animated engines not activating
- FIX - LMAE stock exhaust effects
- FIX - NRE-spamming error in MHS update code relating to resource use
- FIX - Allow 'square' scaling for MHS stats (volume/mass based on diameter) (parts not yet adjusted for this change)
- FIX - ModularHeatShield interaction with VolumeContainer hat would cause null-ref cascading errors.
- FIX - Re-order the nosecones in MFT-A tank
- FIX - Update the EFFECTS node transformName spec for ShipCore series parts for RCS effects.
- FIX - MFT-D surface attach orientation
- FIX - MFT-D variant definitions
- FIX - ModularRCS (part) not supporting fuel-type switching
- FIX - ShipCore series parts RCS Fuel switching