Join GitHub today
Parts Master List
SSTU - Parts - Master List
Italics denote part is not finished, may be in concept, planning, or development phase.
- SC-GEN-RBDC - Customizable Radial Booster Decoupler
- SC-GEN-PDC - Procedural Decoupler
- SC-GEN-PPC - Procedural Probe Core
- SC-GEN-IPA - Procedural Interstage Petal Adapter
- SC-GEN-IPA-W - Procedural Interstage Petal Adapter - Wide
- SC-GEN-ISDC - Procedural Interstage Decoupler - top/bottom decoupler w/integrated ullage motors
- SC-GEN-FR-N - Customizable Fairing - Standard - integrated decoupler, configurable diameter and fairing split options
- SC-GEN-FR-W - Customizable Fairing - Wide - integrated decoupler, configurable diameter and fairing split options
- SC-GEN-MHS - Modular Heat Shield
- SC-GEN-RMB - Radial Materials Bay
- SC-GEN-RCS-4F-V - standard 4-port quad-directional RCS block (L/R/U/D) - Apollo-era syle
- SC-GEN-RCS-1F-V - single-port RCS thruster - from Orion SM
- SC-GEN-RCS-4A-V2 - standard 4-port bi-directional RCS block (angled) (L/R) - from Orion SM
- SC-GEN-RCS-4A-V - standard 4-port quad-directional RCS block (angled) (L/R/U/D) - Apollo-era syle
- SC-GEN-RCS-5F-V - standard 5-port quad-directional RCS block (L/R/U/D/F) - Apollo-era syle
- SC-GEN-RCS-4F-T - 4-way upper-stage RCS block (L/R/DD)
- SC-GEN-RCS-6A-T - 6-port upper stage RCS block (L/R/UU)
- SC-GEN-RCS-8A-T - 8-port upper stage RCS block (L/R/UU/FF)
- SC-GEN-DP-1P - 1.25m passive docking port, with parachute and docking lights.
- SC-GEN-DP-0P - 0.625m passive docking port, with parachute and docking lights.
- SC-GEN-DP-1 - 1.25m docking port, with docking lights (no parachute)
- SC-GEN-DP-0 - 0.625m docking port, with docking lights (no parachute)
- SC-GEN-MDC - Modular Decoupler - Scalable with model-selection (Lattice, standard, octagonal, near-future truss)
- SC-GEN-MPC - Modular Probe Core - Scalable with model-selection (Lattice, standard, octagonal, near-future truss)
- SC-TANK-MFT-A - Modular Fuel Tank - Hydrolox Variant
- SC-TANK-MFT-B - Modular Fuel Tank - Kerolox Variant
- SC-TANK-MFT-C - Modular Fuel Tank - Cryogenic - single tank (no interstage or piping)
- SC-TANk-MFT-CF - Modular Fuel Tank - Cryogenic, Framed - as per above with integrated frame (re-use MCB-A geometry/textures)
- SC-TANK-MFT-D - Soyuz style booster
- SC-TANK-MFT-F - Semi-Octagonal shipping-container styled container/tanks
- SC-TANK-MFT-L - Octogonal Lander Core tanks; reworked into a single MFT'ized part.
- SC-TANK-MFT-LV - Updated Octagonal Lander Core tanks.
- SC-TANK-MFT-R - Radial attached tank selection. Currently available using stock part models. Supports rescaling and fuel switching. Intend to add a few more model variants in the future.
- SC-TANK-MFT-S - Spherical tanks -- framed and non framed variants are available.
- SC-TANK-MUS - Modular Upper Stage - Choose from Common Bulkhead or Split Tank - includes batteries, RCS port selection, and integrated monopropellant fuel cell.
- SC-TANK-MCB-A - Modular Cargo Bay - Saddle Truss. Full truss and saddle variants available.
- SC-TANK-MCB-B - Modular Cargo Bay - Round, flap
- SC-TANK-MCB-C - Modular Cargo Bay - Round, rotate
- SC-TANK-MCB-D - Modular Cargo Bay - Round, drop bay
All engines available in various clusters, depending upon engine geometry.
- SC-ENG-AJ10-137 - Apollo SM Main Engine
- SC-ENG-AJ10-190 - Space Shuttle OMS pod engine
- SC-ENG-MSRB - Modular SRB - Allow for changing of segments and diameter. Adjust engine stats from config defined settings. Four body variants and six nozzle variants are available. Multiple texture sets available.
- SC-ENG-SRB-A - Lower Stage Modular SRB. Select the diameter, number of segments in the editor, and nozzle model. Includes multiple segment styles of various lengths and appearance.
- SC-ENG-SRB-U - Upper Stage Modular SRB. Select the diameter, length of body, and nozzle models in the editor. Some nozzles include attitude control RCS thrusters (rcs fuel included when applicable).
Series A (1.875 command pod) - Soyuz inspired:
- SC-A-SMX - Single Part Progress Analogue (station resupply craft) - WIP, no separation or down-mass capacity.
Series B (2.5m command pod) - Apollo inspired:
- SC-B-CMX - no heatshield or parachute
Series C (3.75m command pod) - Orion inspired:
Series V (1.875m command pod) - VA based - 3 crew
- SC-V-CM - Command Module -- integrated heat shield, docking port, parachute.
- SC-V-RM - Retro Module -- retro motors, drogue chutes, RCS for attitude control during reentry.
- SC-V-LAS - Launch Abort System
Series E (Space Shuttle)
- SC-E-FS - Fuselage. Integrated engines, cargo bay, RCS, wheels.
- SC-E-FSX - Fuselage, no enginges. Integrated cargo bay, RCS, wheels.
- SC-E-WT - Tail, integrated drag parachute
- SC-E-WL - Left Wing. Integrated landing gear.
- SC-E-WR - Right Wing. Integrated landing gear.
- SC-E-EL - Left Elevon.
- SC-E-ER - Right Elevon.
- SC-E-DA - Docking Adapter and Airlock. Includes crew capacity of 1.
- SC-E-DAX - Extending Docking Adapter and Airlock. Includes crew capacity of 1. Extends out of cargo bay to allow for docking with non-extruded docking ports.
ST-DOS - Dockable Orbital Segment - Loosely based on Russian DOS/FGB modules and ISS-ROS.
- DOS-COM - Command and Control Module - Ideal for the basis of large modular stations.
- DOS-HAB - Habitat Module - a place for your Kerbals to sleep and eat?.
- DOS-LAB - Laboratory Module - Earn that precious science!
- DOS-FEM - Fitness and Entertainment Module - Workout, or relax while watching some videos.
- DOS-TKS - service module for SC-D spacecraft. Also usable as a station part, and includes a small laboratory.
- DOS-PWR - Power Module - Dedicated power generation. Also includes a small laboratory!
ST-COS - Combinable Orbital Segment - Loosely based on ISS-USOS
- COS-HAB-XS - Very Small habitation module - cozy!
- COS-HAB-S - Small habitation module.
- COS-HAB-M - Medium habitation module.
- COS-HAB-L - Large habitation module.
- COS-LAB-S -
- COS-LAB-M -
- COS-LAB-L -
ST-MST - Modular Solar Truss - Includes top/bottom/docking port switching
- MST-ISS - Multi-axis solar truss, ISS solar-array styled.
ST-HUB - Multi docking Hubs
- HUB-DOS - DOS styled docking hub. Contains 5 docking ports and one blank node.
- HUB-COS - COS styled docking hub. Contains 6 docking ports, no un-used ports.
- Welding Docking Port
ST-GEN-DSP - Deployable Solar Panels
- Large selection of deployable solar panels. 18 'rigid' variants and 1 'blanket' variant currently available.
Service Module Core:
- Single part body/bus system with integrated solar, rcs, fuel, generator, scanner/antenna; everything but the payload
- Included features:
- Fuel tank
- Main tank variant and length/model selection
- Main tank may have integrated/animated 'service bay'?
- Nose adapter selection
- Rear adapter selection
- Diameter selection
- Integrated self-fairing. Use 'snap-to-second-node' functionality to allow for fairing around the engine.
- Airstream shield should be enabled on this one, to allow for shielding of anything stored on/in the SM body.
- Integrated Solar Panels
- Options and position determined by main body selection and scale.
- Solar panels are not scaled. Below certain scales, some panels will simply not fit on the body, so they will be disallowed below certain main-body scales.
- Each main body/tank definition will maintain a list of usable solar panel variants, and the minimum body scale at which they can be used.
- Each main body/tank definition will specify the # of, positions, and orientation, of each solar panel. Yes, this means per-body-per-solar-panel setup. (18 defs for EACH FUCKING TANK LENGTH)
- Integrated RCS
- w/ vertical offset capability
- RCS fuel type selection
- RCS model selection
- RCS scaling?
- Integrated antenna?
- Can have antenna options? (will stock module support switching out antenna models and stats?)
- Position set by definition in the main-tank.
- Single part rover bodies
- Modular rover systems
Mounts, Adapters, Nosecones
Models are available for various tanks and engines as adapters, mounts, etc; but are not (yet) available on their own.
- ... lots more ...