Be notified of new releases
- Minimum requirement of
libQtShadowsocksis bumped to
2.0.0, which brings Shadowsocks AEAD support (Botan-2 is required for this feature) and Shadowsocks SIP002 URI scheme support
- Log viewer is now removed due to the logging changes in
- Application indicator is now removed (#522)
- CMake build system (#521)
- Other bugs fixed (#562 #577)
- You need a compiler that supports C++14 to build this project
debiandirectory is removed from this repository and I will no longer maintain the Ubuntu PPA. All packaging is now up to communities except for Fedora Copr.
For any x86_64 Linux distributions, download AppImage file, run
chmod a+x Shadowsocks-Qt5-3.0.0-x86_64.AppImage then you can enjoy
shadowsocks-qt5 on your system by simply double clicking (or run it fro m terminal).
The AppImage is built on Debian Wheezy with custom built Qt 5.10, Botan 2.3.0, GCC 5.5