Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Features added this release
- Hitting "i" when the inventory is already open should just go ahead and close it.
- Moving diagonally now points your ship the direction if travel.
- The player can't fall off the world; there's a tonne of terrain around them.
- Experiment with adding a slightly more complex piece of 3D terrain in the world, that the player needs to travel around.
Still no way to quit! Hit cmd + q.
Check out the blog post-style pull request (#1 ) to see the code changes, give some pointers, or just to leave a comment!
Features added this build
- Added in your ship!
- Added a spacey background, so that your ship is clearly moving.
- Added some space trash that you can click on, see a tooltip for, and then pick up.
- Added an Inventory screen with 3 “bays”.
- Fooled around with the camera angles.
Oh, there's no way to exit right now. Hit cmd+q.