This project demonstrates how to create standalone Java EE MVC application.
MVC is newly developed Java EE JSR 371: Model-View-Controller (MVC 1.0) Specification.
The MVC API defines an action-oriented Web framework as an alternative to the component-oriented JSF. In an action-oriented framework, developers are responsible for all the controller logic and are given full control of the URI space for their application.
It uses following technologies:
- Ozark as reference implementation of
- Mustache as MVC template engine
- Undertow as implementation of
- Weld as reference implementation of
- DeltaSpike as extension library of
- Jersey as reference implementation of
See my blog post for more details.
curl -vvv http://localhost:8080/resources/hello?user=Libor
build/distributions/ contains distribution zip.