Inkscape to JSON exporting plugin
Just a dirty svg to json. Useful for custom map editor.
- copy the .inx and .py file into the extension directory
- on Windows : "C:Program FilesInkscapeshareextensions".
- on Linux: "/usr/share/inkscape/extensions".
- on OS X: "/Applications/Inkscape.app/Contents/Resources/extensions".
- restart inkscape if already launch.
- Go to Extensions > Exports > Export as JSON.
- You can choose to use the SVG id as an index or not.
- You can add cutom parameters to an object by adding a description to it.
- A popup will open with your JSON code.