Use in your site
- Include the following snippet in your unit tests after all of your included unit tests:
- Open up a browser which will act as the "boss". The boss does not run tests but initiates a job and collects results. Open https://testmob.org and start a family.
- Open up a second browser which will act as an "associate". Associates do jobs.
- Open https://testmob.org. Join the same family as the boss.
- Return to the boss. Enter the "Job Address" (unit test address) . Start the job.
- Watch the results flow in.
- TestMob can currently only be used with QUnit.
- Unit Tests must be reachable by all members of the family.
- Clone the repo - git://github.com/stomlinson/testmob.git
- npm install
- npm run - By default, the server listens on 0.0.0.0:5000. These can be changed by specifying the IP_ADDRESS and PORT environment variables.
Libraries/parts of libraries Used:
- node.js (http://nodejs.org)
- jQuery 1.7.1 (http://jquery.com)
- AFrameJS (http://aframejs.com)
- Socket.io (http://socket.io)
- BrowserID (http://browserid.org)
- awsbox (https://github.com/lloyd/awsbox)
- Shane Tomlinson
I am happy to review submissions!
This software is available under version 2.0 of the MPL: