Skip to content
- This documentation is always a work in-progress.
- I strive to keep the code itself clean and very well commented. These docs are designed as a complement to reading the code.
- Pull Requests of all kinds are appreciated and will be merged-in if they fit the project guidelines, which right now are very brief:
- Convention over Configuration
- As few dependencies as possible.
- Stability > Simplicity > Consistency > Feature Count. The only thing more important to me than Simplicity is the stability of the library. Simplicity is non-negotiable.