shane tully / shanetully.com
iCATA is a realtime iOS app for CATA bus locations and schedules. It was created for a school project and is not and will not ever be on the iTunes App Store. In fact, don't expect it to be maintained in the future as the author has no interest in furthing its development.
- Ability to create route groups
- Highlight stop closest to the user's location
- Skip directly to the user's most common route or group on app start
- Show notification when bus is approaching the user's location
- See direction of buses directly on map
- View bus info such as number of people on board, direction, and time by tapping on bus.
- Show bus schedule for individual stops
Copyright (C) 2013 Shane Tully
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.