Art Mash: Discover art from museums around the world with one simple question: which one do you like better?
- Also includes 'Learn about this art' feature
- View top favorites from everyone's playthroughs
- Keyboard shortcuts: press Z to vote for the artwork on the LEFT
- Keyboard shortcuts: press X to vote for the artwork on the RIGHT
Each time you play Art Mash, new artworks become available for all of the other games.
Untitled: These artworks are untitled, but you can think of a better title than that ...
- Name untitled artworks and share them with your friends over Twitter
Unlocked: See how many artworks have been unlocked from all the museums
Learn: Learn about the artworks featured in the art games!
- Many artworks include links to the museum's webpage with full details
Favorites: See the top-rated artworks from the Art Mash game
No Votes: See artworks that have no votes in the Art Mash game
I originally developed the Art Mash at the Smithsonian American Art Museum Luce Foundation Center Hackathon in November 2013 That code lives here: https://github.com/wesleycho/saam/tree/master/cherrypy
I've since ported it over to django and adapted it to use additional APIs from other museums, and added several new games.