This is the Khiva binding for connecting the MATLAB programming language and the Khiva library.
This project is licensed under MPL-v2.
What is this repository for?
- Quick summary: This MATLAB package called 'khiva' provides all the functionalities of the Khiva library for time series analytics.
- Version: 0.1.0
How do I get set up?
- Just copy the +khiva folder to your project.
Executing the tests:
- Change the MATLAB working directory to the tests directory.
- Execute the following line for running the tests:
This MATLAB package follows the standard way of writing documentation of MATLAB code.
The documentation can be consulted in 2 ways:
- Creating an HTML file that can be visualized in the browser. This generates a user-friendlier view of the documentation, especially of the equations.
publish('+khiva/Features.m', 'evalCode', false, 'showCode', false)
The rules to contribute to this project are described here
When using the Khiva library in Ubuntu with MATLAB 2016a, the
libstdc++ library included in the MATLAB installation folder causes problems while loading our library. Please run MATLAB with the following command:
LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6 /usr/local/MATLAB/R2016a/bin/matlab -desktop.