Developer Program Member
- nodejsbook.io.examples 136 Code examples for the Sams Teach Yourself Node.js in 24 Hours book
- express_example 128 An example node.js app using express
- weatherme 42 A command line tool to show weather from forecast.io
- counter 36 Realtime counter with node.js, socket.io and smoothie.js
- html5-css.framework 32 A framework for creating layouts using HTML5
Repositories contributed to
- pebblecode/pebblecode.github.io 2 Jekyll powered pebblecode.com site
- pebblecode/wfh-email-cron 0 Daemon to send a daily email for the WFH service
- pebblecode/wfh-api 38 See where your colleagues are. Tell your team you are working from home. A Node API you can use with a Slack bot and a web front-end.
- pebblecode/Hello-Alloy 0
- pebblecode/wfh-frontend 5 A dashboard for quickly seeing where your colleagues are (in the office, working from elsewhere or on holiday). Works with the WFH API and Slack bot.
Contributions in the last year 121 total Feb 12, 2015 – Feb 12, 2016
Longest streak 4 days March 17 – March 20
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 3 commits to pebblecode/pebblecode.github.io Feb 9 – Feb 10