ETS2 - Rich Presence on Discord
An easy tool to let others see your current job, speed, truck etc. using Discord Rich Presence!
Here's our Discord server for support and getting your image featured: https://discord.gg/UwSJjSA
In different weather or time, your image will change on the rich presence.
It will change when your turn your lights on/off or wipers on/off.
ETCARS is required for the RPC to work.
But here is the most important information:
- Install and download the required programs.
- Open cmd/powershell by holding shift while right clicking inside the ETS2-RP directory.
- Install the required node modules by typing "npm i" in PS/CMD.
- Start the rich presence by typing "node index.js".
- Start ETS2.
- Now make sure to select the correct "game" in Discords Game Settings. In this case you should try to find the "game" called "node".
- Select that and start playing!
Credits To Developers
Josh Menzel to work with ETCARS.
ETCARS plugin created by
dowmeister & Josh Menzel.