Sparkle Turntable Bot
A customizable Turntable.fm bot written in node.js utilizing ttapi.
This project is still maintained, but I don't have a lot of time for development (so updates will probably be slow). If you have new features or bugfixes, please submit a pull request.
npm install sparklebot
This bot is written in Node.JS and utilizes Alain Gilbert's Turntable API.
The bot can:
- Respond to a set of commands in chat and through turntable's PM system
- Awesome songs based on various systems
- Log vote, chat, song, and room events in the console
- Report song stats in chat after each song
- Welcome users to the room via chat and PM
- Enforce room rules regarding song limits and timeouts before a person can DJ again
- Log song statistics and chat entries in a MySQL database
- Receive and respond to commands via a HTTP RESTful API
- Manage a waitlist/queue for a room