Create React App Configuration Override is an easy and comprehensible configuration layer for create-react-app v2.
Get all the benefits of create-react-app and customization without using 'eject' by adding a single
craco.config.js file at the root of your application and customize your eslint, babel, postcss configurations and many more.
All you have to do is create your app using create-react-app and customize the configuration with a
- Installation - How to install and setup
- CLI Options - Available CLI options.
- Configuration Overview - Quickly see how you can configure your CRA installation with this plugin.
- Recipes – Short recipes for common use cases.
- Develop a Plugin - How to develop a plugin for
Major changes are available in the changelog folder.
Community Maintained Plugins
- craco-preact by @FormAPI
- craco-less by @FormAPI
- craco-antd by @FormAPI
- craco-plugin-react-hot-reload by @HasanAyan
- craco-babel-loader by @rjerue
Copyright © 2018, Groupe Sharegate inc. This code is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. You may obtain a copy of this license at https://github.com/sharegate/craco/blob/master/LICENSE.