Welcome to the SharePoint Framework!
The SharePoint Framework (SPFx) is a page and part model that enables client-side development for building SharePoint experiences. It facilitates easy integration with the SharePoint data, and provides support for open source tooling development.
This repository contains the raw documents published to Microsoft Docs.
Questions & Help
Feel free to use Issues list to report us potential issues around the SharePoint Framework or gaps in our documentation. You can also submit directly pull requests towards our documentation.
You can also tweet / follow @Microsoft365Dev or @m365pnp.
SharePoint Framework Releases
Review all the SPFx releases here from the initial GA release in February 2017
Updates & Feedback
To keep track of improvements to the Office 365 Framework, please take a look at:
- @SharePoint, @Microsoft365Dev and @m365pnp on Twitter
- Office Developer Blog
- If you find issues or have new ideas and suggestions for SharePoint Framework, make sure you submit them here.
- SharePoint Developer group at Microsoft Tech Community
- SharePoint Developer UserVoice
Contribute on the SharePoint Dev Docs
Please see following guidance if you are planning to submit changes on the SharePoint developer documentation. We do welcome your pull requests!
- Contribution guidance
- How to Create Good Pull Requests
- If you are a Microsoft contributor, please review official guidance from our internal documentation for Microsoft Docs contributors
We look forward to seeing what you build! Please tweet us at @Microsoft365Dev, @m365pnp or @SharePoint with the #SPFx tag!