Social Brain Framework
Social Brain Framework (SBF) is toolset to analyze & visualize online social interactions. Using the analogy of (human) brain, it provides new methods to lead Social Network Analysis (SNA) in borrowing methodologies from neurology, linguistics, psychoanalysis, sociology and computer science.
- NodeJS, Coffeescript, MongoDB, Redis, ProcessingJS, D3js ...
- To-do list : https://trello.com/board/social-brain-framework/4feda77c710a5000207adc23
- Docs : https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B7NEXxu0b66PVExpOFZWSldlMWs/edit
- Questions : https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/social-brain-framework
You can generate the code documentation by typing or read the docs at : http://yourinstall/docs/
Lauch the framework
To run SBF, you will need MongoDB & Redis installed
git clone https://github.com/sharismlab/social-brain-framework.git cd social-brain-framework npm install ./sbf
You will need Python2.7 to be installed (to compile some node dependencies) also mongoDB You can setup your API keys by copying config/apikeys.sample.json to config/apikeys.json
Run the tests
Tests for the app are written with Mocha and Chai.
Deployment use ruby gem Capistrano, so you will need to have Ruby installed (check RVM for that). You can setup multiples servers for deployment using files in ./config/deploy
cap production deploy cap staging deploy
- Lance R. Vick email@example.com and guys at Tawlk for their awesome social web crawler Hyve > https://github.com/Tawlk/hyve/
- Lionel Radisson firstname.lastname@example.org for the help on ProcessingJS
Social Brain Framework is available under the Sharing Agreement ✳ Sharism Lab