- Added a
-c, --cleanup <CMD>option to execute
CMDafter the completion of all benchmarking runs for a given command. This is useful if the commands to be benchmarked produce artifacts that need to be cleaned up. See #91 (@RalfJung and @colinwahl)
- Add parameter values (for
--parameter-scanbenchmarks) to exported CSV and JSON files. See #131 (@bbannier)
- Added AsciiDoc export option, see #137 (@5paceToast)
- The relative speed is now part of the Markdown export, see #127 (@mathiasrw and @sharkdp).
- The median run time is now exported via CSV and JSON, see #171 (@hosewiejacke and @sharkdp).
- Hyperfine has been updated to Rust 2018 (@AnderEnder). The minimum supported Rust version is now 1.31.
hyperfine_1.6.0_amd64.deb 693 KB
hyperfine_1.6.0_i386.deb 693 KB