This release introduces .NET 4.5 as well as major code cleanup.
- Target platform changed to .NET 4.5;
- #124 removed Command/Query infrastructure - consider using MediatR instead;
- Now uses C# 6.0 syntax;
- NHibernateSession replaced with ISession constructor injection;
- #145 Removed Design by Contract, TestSyntaxHelpers and CommonServiceLocator code and dependencies.
- WindsorControllerExtensions renamed to WindsorHttpExtensions.
- WindsorPropertyInjectionKernelExtensions replaced with internal SharpArch.Castle.Extensions.WindsorPropertyInjectionExtensions
(shared with SharpArch.Web.Mvc).
- WindsorExtensions renamed to WindsorMvcExtensions.
- TransactionAttribute will commit Transaction in OnActionExecuted, not in OnResultExecuted().
Recommended approach to access database in Controller, not View.
- RepositoryTestsHelper refactored to TestDatabaseInitializer.
- #54 - NHibernate event listeners registered through XML gets removed.
- ASP.NET MVC Filter property injection with Castle.
- WebAPI Filter property injection (for singleton dependencies only).
- Samples are now part of main repository;
- Builds moved to AppVeyour;
- Use GitVersion to maintain SemVer;
Raw list of issues closed
- #137 - Perform dependency validation at property cache initialization stage
- #124 - Remove Command processing code
- #120 - WebAPI Windsor property injection for Action Filters +feature
- #119 - MVC: Windsor property injection for Action Filters +feature
- #117 - Move Sample apps to Sharp architecture repository
- #115 - sharp-architecture via NuGet
- #113 - Migrate dev branch to .NET 4.5
- #96 - Restore nuget packages before starting build
- #93 - Machine Spec tests failing
- #88 - Remove the call to session.Flush from LinqRepositoryWithTypedId
- #86 - CommandProcessor ignores handler with a TResult
- #85 - Allow for NH Configuration to be manipulated before creating factory
- #80 - Make the NHibernateRepositoryWithTypedId<T, TID>.Delete(TId id) method non-virtual
- #79 - Transaction attributes to use ITransactionManager +feature
- #61 - [NHibernate] Update Setup +feature
- #54 - NHibernate event listeners registered through xml gets removed +fix
- #52 - Add support for ASP.NET Web API +feature
- #50 - Merge NHRepository and the NH LinqRepository classes
- #49 - Remove SaveAndEvict from ILinqRepository