Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
It is now possible to write a feeder using C# in addition to C/C++
Use the C++ manual - leaping to C# is quite trivial
Work on C# is underway.
In addition, some functions were missing from the API.
These functions were added:
- DriverMatch(WORD * DllVer, WORD * DrvVer);
- RegisterRemovalCB(RemovalCB cb, PVOID data);
- vJoyFfbCap(BOOL * Supported);
- GetvJoyMaxDevices(int * n);
- GetNumberExistingVJD(int * n);