Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes.
If you're looking for which functions are built-in, then give the wiki API a look.
Additionally helpful to know
- The_Force/shaderExperiments contains several examples to get you started
- Workshop Notes contains some hand-written information and a few more example shaders
- The_Force/help contains helpful documents, including instructions to run local/offline (it's easy!)
- line in and microphone only work in Google Chrome, and requires HTTPS
- ctrl+shift will toggle text visibility
- backbuffer is a copy of the previous frame's frontbuffer
- 512 fft in row 0; waveform in row 1
- keyboard data in row 0 of texture (
channel0) - not recently tested
- open file is not totally safe; it's only checking for filename extension ".frag"
- images save as .png
- fix popup menu styling
- fill in more help window
- DnD into text editor window
- more 2D textures
- video input
- cubemap input