Now with 100% more keys!!
The "easiest" way to get all 80+ Nintendo Switch keys to use with hactool!
YOU MUST HAVE DUMPED YOUR FUSES AND TSEC_KEYS BEFORE USING THIS.
- Launch CTCaer's hekate mod (v4.0+), and dump your fuses (not kfuses!) and tsec_keys by going through the menu
- For fuses, Console Info -> Print fuse info -> Press power button
- For tsec_keys, Console Info -> Print TSEC keys -> Press power button
IF YOU ARE ON 1.0.0 - 2.3.0, ALSO DO THE FOLLOWING IN HEKATE:
- Tools -> Backup -> Backup eMMC BOOT0/1
- Tools -> Dump package1/2
Launch CFW so you can access homebrew
Via FTPD, Appstore-nx, or some other method of getting files on your switch, put
kezplez-nx.nacpin "/switch/kezplez-nx" on your sd card.
Launch it, read the information presented, and press A to have the magic happen
Keys will appear at "/prod.keys" on your sd card, you can then use them with hactool via
- A) (Recommended) Place them at $HOME/.switch/prod.keys, this allows you to use hactool freely from anywhere without having to worry about where your keyfile is
- B) (Not Recommended) Place them in the same directory as hactool and use -k or --keyset. This is not recommended because you must directly specify where your keyfile is every time you wish to use hactool In the future, there may be features such as uploading keys to a site like pastebin.com for convenience or a payload version of this application so you can run it in RCM.
Requires libnx (v1.3.1+) + libcurl and libfreetype from the devkitpro pacman switch-portlibs.
make and you'll have yourself a fresh build.
Extra special thanks to: @shchmue for helping to update the code and fix some critical bugs!
- SciresM for hactool
- @Stay off my cock#6239 (Shadów on the ReSwitched discord) for knowing you can generate keys for firmwares with only their keyblob seeds and updating the original kezplez to make it much better
- Team Reswitched
- Everyone who has helped me with my dumb mistakes in the ReSwitched/Nintendo Homebrew Discords
- Team Switchbrew
The message "PLEASE stop hurting people and killing the homebrew scene" goes to...
- Team Xecuter