Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Originally released on 2012-05-26.
- Command line parameters (arguments) are now supported.
- After checking in the current directory for
user.bat, aCmd will then load
%APPDATA%\user.batif it exists. This is useful if you do not have the permissions to write to the directory where aCmd is stored.
Originally released on 2011-11-17. This is the first version to be distributed online.
- The current directory is now echoed just before the input, like Windows Command Prompt.
- Custom commands can be loaded at startup by placing a file called
user.batinto the same directory as aCmd.
Originally released on 2011-09-23.
- Now compiled from a batch file into an executable, including an icon.
- The current directory is echoed above the input.