- Requires at least: WordPress 2.3 or later
- Tested up to: WordPress 4.9.2
- Stable version: 1.1
- License: MIT
Changes the default address that WordPress uses to send emails to the one set in Settings > General.
This light-weight plugin changes the default firstname.lastname@example.org email address that WordPress uses to send emails to the one set in Settings > General. Also changes the sending name to the site title. There is no configuration, simply install and activate.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Frequently Asked Questions
This plugin has no settings page! How do I tell it what email address to change to?
Simply navigate to the General Options page of your WordPress Dashboard (Settings > General).
- The address in the E-mail Address field will be the reply-to address that emails will be sent from.
- The text in the Site Title field will be the name that appears next top the email address.
- Only change the address if the sender address actually is
wordpress@sitename. Fixes compatibility with contact forms where the email is sent from the user.
- Initial release