spree product bundles
Spree extension which allows a spree administrator to create configurable product bundles.
To create a product bundle, first you create the bundle product and a series if sub products or variants. Then, under the administration product bundle tab, you create a product bundle. In this product bundle, you choose your source bundle product and then you choose one or more products which are contained within this product bundle.
By default, the product which creates the bundle within the shopping cart is added to the invoice.
NOTE: a lot of this has been implemented in various forms within some of my internal code. The release of this as a standalone package is planned but not really with a specific date in mind.
The primary modifications being made are:
- A class called Spree::ProductBundle .
- A new table called spree_product_bundles.
- API added to Spree::Variant:
- dynamic price calculation
- API update of Spree::Order:
- order.line_items gives you all parent and child line_items, to help with accounting and invoices.
- View overrides for showing bundle details in shopping cart.
- Admin CRUD pages.
- A new controller called Spree::Admin::ProductBundleController
Copyright (c) 2012 [Sheena Artrip], released under the New BSD License