Gmail Notifier Plus - Changes
This file outlines significant changes between versions. For a full list of technical commits to the project, please see the commit history.
- Gmail Notifier Plus now works on Windows 10.
- Gmail Notifier Plus is now HiDPI friendly.
- When giving a presentation using Presentation Mode in Windows, the app won't show unread message count and won't notify you of new email.
- Fixed Google Apps for Work Gmail accounts connectivity issue.
- Updated the Update mechanism to use GitHub Releases.
- Updated the Spanish, Russian and Slovak translations.
- Gmail Notifier Plus now works on Windows 8.
- Significant memory and resource usage improvements.
- Fixed errors related to sleep and hibernate.
- Fixed custom sound and browser selection.
- Added a tray icon menu identical to the jumplist menu.
- Updated the Windows Installer used to build the installer.
- Updated the installer to support upgrades without having to remove a previous version.
- Removed the version number on the installer given that we're auto-upgrading without MSI.
- Now showing the About window after the first start after an auto-upgrade.