- Modern system and service monitoring with data center planning and forecasting built-in.
- Built using the power of Node.js with a modern, clean interface that allows for mobile support.
Corgi is intended as an alternative to Nagios with a focus on modern interface and ease of use.
- Supports both desktop and mobile screens.
- Setup in 15 minutes or less.
- Users and Groups with permissioning at all levels.
- Ability to have real-time enviromental monitoring.
- Data center planning and forecasting module.
- Various widgets to allow for immediate details at all levels on systems and services.
- Built to be scalable and fast!
To install corgi run the following command: $ npm install && bower install
Afterwards, be sure to build sockjs-client per the instructions.
cd public/vendor/sockjs-client echo "echo \\" | cat - version > VERSION-GEN npm install npm install --dev make sockjs.js
This application was built using node 0.10.21.
Not Yet Available
Run the monitor server
$ node server.js
or more probably you would want to use forever to run it in the background
$ forever start server.js
Run the web app
$ forever start webserver/app.js 3000 #(where 3000 is the port you want to use).
Run the tests with mocha:
$ npm test
- First release.
- Marc Fisher
- Clay Walker
(The MIT License)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.