NANAZip is a library for zipping and unzipping functionality on iOS devices.
- standard deflate compression
- advanced bzip2 compression
- PKWare traditional encryption
- WinZip AES encryption (AE-1 and AE-2)
it does not support:
- PKWare AES Strong Encryption (will be supported in the near future)
- Central directory Encryption
BSD Style License (see LICENSE.txt)
alpha. not tested well nor documented yet.
you can use this library as a static linked library. or simply copy source files from Classes/ to your project. NANAZip can be used in either ARC or non-ARC project.
//TODO detailed descriptions here.