eZ Server Monitor `sh
In its Bash version eSM is a simple script that displays on a terminal information such as:
- System : hostname, OS, kernel version, uptime, last boot date, number of current user(s), server datetime
- Load average : percentages showing the CPU load (1 minute, 5 minutes et 15 minutes)
- CPU : model, frequency, cores number, cache L2, bogomips
- Memory : displays free and total memory
- Network usage : displaying the IP address of each network interface (WAN and LAN)
- Ping : ping the hosts defined in the configuration section of the script
- Disk usage : table of each mount point with the space available, used and total
- Services : displays the status (up or down) services defined in the configuration section of the script
- Disks and system temperatures : displays the disks, CPU and motherboard temperatures (optional)
Several themes are available !
View more information on the official website.