Robert A. Heiler shevegen
- Austria, Vienna
- Joined on
- masterpipe 1 The Master Pipe project is an attempt to bring a modern variant of UNIX Pipes to everyone, implemented in Ruby. That way you can use pipes and filters in your Ruby projects.
- Ruby-Build-Tools 1 Ruby Build Tools should allow you to install, compile and otherwise manage software from source or binary format. It is an attempt to create a package manager in Ruby.
- cookbooks 1 cookbooks
- WebFoundation 1 This is a little project, a bit similar to ruby .cgi, to create webpages. Basic concept is that every html tag is a method call. h4 'Test' would simply make a <h4>Test</h4> tag. Additional options …
- advanced_clipboard 0
Repositories contributed to
- ruby-gnome2/ruby-gnome2 134 A set of bindings for the GNOME-2.x libraries to use from Ruby.
- bbatsov/rubocop 5,057 A Ruby static code analyzer, based on the community Ruby style guide.
- rubygems/rubygems.org 1,228 The Ruby community's gem hosting service.
- Pistos/diakonos 106 Diakonos is a Linux console text editor for the masses.
- gettalong/kramdown 689 kramdown is a fast, pure Ruby Markdown superset converter, using a strict syntax definition and supporting several common extensions.
Contributions in the last year 51 total Sep 4, 2014 – Sep 4, 2015
Longest streak 4 days March 30 – April 2
Current streak 2 days September 2 – September 3