Robert A. Heiler
- Austria, Vienna
- Joined on
Jun 14, 2008
- masterpipe 1 The Master Pipe project is an attempt to bring a modern variant of UNIX Pipes to everyone, implemented in Ruby. That way you can use pipes and filters in your Ruby projects.
- Ruby-Build-Tools 1 Ruby Build Tools should allow you to install, compile and otherwise manage software from source or binary format. It is an attempt to create a package manager in Ruby.
- extracter 1 extracter - this ruby class will try to extract source archives
- cookbooks 1 cookbooks
- WebFoundation 1 This is a little project, a bit similar to ruby .cgi, to create webpages. Basic concept is that every html tag is a method call. h4 'Test' would simply make a <h4>Test</h4> tag. Additional options …
Repositories contributed to
- ruby-gnome2/ruby-gnome2 166 A set of bindings for the GNOME-2.x libraries to use from Ruby.
- rubygems/rubygems.org 1,395 The Ruby community's gem hosting service.
- bbatsov/rubocop 6,324 A Ruby static code analyzer, based on the community Ruby style guide.
- mvz/gir_ffi-gtk 11 GirFFI-based bindings for Gtk+. Supports both Gtk+ 2 and Gtk+ 3
- rubygems/rubygems 1,515 Library packaging and distribution for Ruby.