/ sleef Public
Releases · shibatch/sleef
Fixed a bug in handling compiler options
Add System/390 support, etc.
- IBM System/390 support is added (PR #291)
- The library can be built with Clang on Windows (PR #300)
- Static libraries with LTO can be generated (PR #290)
- Alternative division and sqrt methods can be chosen with AArch64 (PR #289)
- Header files for inlining the whole SLEEF functions can be generated (PR #283)
- IEEE remainder function is added (PR #271)
- GCC-10 can now build SLEEF with SVE support (PR #310)
Fix small problems
Functions that return consistent results across platforms are added
- Faster and low precision functions are added(PR #229)
- Functions that return consistent results across platforms are added (PR #216, #224)
- Many functions are now faster (PR #239)
- Quad precision math library(libsleefquad) is added (PR #235, #237, #240)
- Testers are now faster (PR #223)
- AArch64 Vector Procedure Call Standard (AAVPCS) support
Fix build problem on i386(32 bit)
AArch64 SVE target support and more
Migrated to cmake, etc.
- The whole build system of the project migrated from makefiles to cmake.
- GNUABI version of the library with compatibility tests is added.
- Extensive upstream testing via Travis CI and Appveyor
- log2 is added.
- The library can be compiled to an LLVM bitcode object
- Added masked interface to the library to support AVX512F masked vectorization.
- Use native instructions if available for
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/sleef/files/3.2/Migrated to cmake, etc..zip/download)
AArch64 support, many more functions, etc.
- Added AArch64 support
- Implemented the remaining C99 math functions : lgamma, tgamma, erf, erfc, fabs, copysign, fmax, fmin, fdim, trunc, floor, ceil, round, rint, modf, ldexp, nextafter, frexp, hypot, and fmod.
- Added dispatcher for x86 functions
- Improved reduction of trigonometric functions
- Added support for 32-bit x86, Cygwin, etc.
- Improved tester
- Updated documentation
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/sleef/files/3.1/AArch64 support, many more functions, etc..zip/download)
Release of version 3.0
- New API is defined
- Functions for DFT are added
- sincospi functions are added
- gencoef now supports single, extended and quad precision in addition to double precision
- Linux, Windows and Mac OS X are supported
- GCC, Clang, Intel Compiler, Microsoft Visual C++ are supported
- The library can be compiled as DLLs
- Files needed for creating a debian package are now included