Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The whole build system of the project migrated from makefiles to cmake.
- GNUABI version of the library with compatibility tests is added.
- Extensive upstream testing via Travis CI and Appveyor
- log2 is added.
- The library can be compiled to an LLVM bitcode object
- Added masked interface to the library to support AVX512F masked vectorization.
- Use native instructions if available for
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/sleef/files/3.2/Migrated to cmake, etc..zip/download)
- Added AArch64 support
- Implemented the remaining C99 math functions : lgamma, tgamma, erf, erfc, fabs, copysign, fmax, fmin, fdim, trunc, floor, ceil, round, rint, modf, ldexp, nextafter, frexp, hypot, and fmod.
- Added dispatcher for x86 functions
- Improved reduction of trigonometric functions
- Added support for 32-bit x86, Cygwin, etc.
- Improved tester
- Updated documentation
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/sleef/files/3.1/AArch64 support, many more functions, etc..zip/download)
- New API is defined
- Functions for DFT are added
- sincospi functions are added
- gencoef now supports single, extended and quad precision in addition to double precision
- Linux, Windows and Mac OS X are supported
- GCC, Clang, Intel Compiler, Microsoft Visual C++ are supported
- The library can be compiled as DLLs
- Files needed for creating a debian package are now included
- The valid range of argument is extended for trig functions
- Specification of each functions regarding to the domain and accuracy is added
- A coefficient generation tool is added
- New testing tools are introduced
- Following functions returned incorrect values when the argument is very large or small : exp, pow, asinh, acosh
- SIMD xsin and xcos returned values more than 1 when FMA is enabled
- Pure C cbrt returned incorrect values when the argument is negative
- tan_u1 returned values with more than 1 ulp of error on rare occasions
- Removed support for Java language(because no one seems using this)
All the reported bugs(listed below) are fixed.
- Log function returned incorrect values when the argument is very small.
- Signs of returned values were incorrect when the argument is signed zero.
- Tester incorrectly counted ULP in some cases.
- ilogb function returned incorrect values in some cases.