See following pages:
searchindex.js) that includes index and search runtime.
HTML includes the following files:
oktavia-jquery-ui.js: JS UI code. that loads
searchindex.jsand invokes runtime.
searchstyle.css: Style file for JS UI.
When the web page is loaded,
searchindex.js asynchronously as WebWorker (because some index file is big to load synchronously).
oktavia-jquery-ui.js calls search runtime and shows results.
It can work as the search engine.
Now it is an alpha version. Not optimized yet.
I am planning to implement following features:
- Word Splitter option
- Index Generator
- CSV (column, line)
- reST (sections, paragraph, code-block, etc...)
- Custom schema support
- Static type system and unified class syntax.
- All variables and methods belong to class.
- JSX includes optimizer. You don't have to write tricky unreadalbe code for speed.
- Repository: git://github.com/shibukawa/oktavia.git
- Issues: https://github.com/shibukawa/oktavia/issues
To create development environment, call following command:
$ npm install
$ npm build
$ npm test
Generate API reference
$ grunt doc
This source code is released under MIT License.
BitVector, WaveletMatrix, FM-Index included in this repository are ported from Shellinford (developed by @echizen_tm). Thank you!