- Contributors: extendwings
- Donate link: http://www.extendwings.com/donate/
- Tags: FIDO U2F, U2F, security, login, yubikey
- Requires at least: 4.0
- Tested up to: 4.0
- Stable tag: (none)
- License: AGPLv3 or later
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl.txt
Make WordPress login secure with U2F (Universal Second Factor) protocol
You may use strong password, security plugin, and etc to protect your WordPress from attacks. But once your password has leaked out, you have no choice but to change it. (New one is stronger and longer)
With this plugin, you can use WordPress's login feature much safer even if your password is "1234"!
- Important: To use this plugin, check following.
- Using PHP 5.5 or later
- Using WordPress 4.0 or later
- Owns FIDO U2F device (We recommend FIDO U2F SECURITY KEY to get started.)
- Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Daisuke Takahashi(Extend Wings)
- Portions (c) 2010-2012 Web Online.
- Unless otherwise stated, all files in this repo is licensed under GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3. See LICENSE file.
- Upload the
u2ffolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Frequently Asked Questions
This plugin is broken! Thanks for nothing!
- Initial Beta Release