WordPress Frontend With Vue & WordPress REST API
A Frontend For WordPress Made with Vue JS & WordPress REST API.
To Do & Feature
- Single page js app with Vue js framework.
- A Blog should have one entry point in menu and others should be pages.
- On selecting the blog, we should be able to navigate blog posts with pagination.
- You must use wp-rest-api and custom field should be available in rest api for posts.
- On single blog post, it should display author.
- Tags - category should be displayed and should be clickable and click it should display all page/posts with that category/tag.
- Add Commets On Posts.
# install dependencies npm install # serve with hot reload at localhost:8080 npm run dev # build for production with minification npm run build
Extra WordPess Customization
Install Plugin - Better REST API Featured Images
anonymous comment by default is disabled with the 4.7 API. However, there is a filter, you can use: Place it in themes sections under functions.php
// Enamble Rest API Commments add_filter( 'rest_allow_anonymous_comments', '__return_true' );