- johnny 12 A GUI frontend to the John the Ripper password cracker.
- netcatgui 4 NetcatGUI is a simple gui program that is set to emulate the popular network "swiss army knife" tool called netcat(nc) using an easy to use graphical user interface and cross platform mentality.
- m-chat 1 The M-chat project is an Open Source client-server application for chatting in a Linux/Unix system.
- m-ftp 1 The M-ftp project consists of a concurent TCP based FTP server for Unix like systems.The implementation meets the standard requirements for File Transfer Protocol defined in RFC 959 plus some of th…
- Nmap 1 Nmap git-svn clone
Repositories contributed to
- Tarsnap/tarsnap-gui 123 Cross platform GUI for the Tarsnap command line client
- magnumripper/JohnTheRipper 374 Jumbo patches for John the Ripper. The "bleeding-jumbo" branch (default) is based on 1.8.0-Jumbo-1. The "master" branch is just a copy of Solar's core (aka "john proper", as in non-Jumbo) CVS repo.
Contributions in the last year 353 total Jun 30, 2014 – Jun 30, 2015
Longest streak 6 days January 26 – January 31
Current streak 2 days June 29 – June 30
- Pushed 12 commits to shinnok/johnny Jun 24 – Jun 29
- Pushed 5 commits to Tarsnap/tarsnap-gui Jun 25 – Jun 29
1 Pull Request
11 Issues reported
- Open #53 Platform testing checklist
- Closed #52 OS X dmg package
- Open #47 Enable right click context menu in the Passwords table
- Open #46 Non-printable or control chars in the Password field
- Open #45 Visually indicate cracked hashes in the passwords table
- Open #44 Visually indicate hashes with NULL/EMPTY passwords
- Open #43 Output from all johnHandlers should go to the console log
- Open #42 OS X dmg package
- Open #41 Windows installer
- Open #39 Add About widget and corresponding menubar action
- Open #38 Version 2.0 release checklist