Flickr Gallery and Lightbox
- Live Demo -- or open the file
/index.htmlin your browser
- Documentation -- or open the file
/docs/index.htmlin your browser
- Fetches photos from a Flickr photoset and creates a gallery with thumbnails
- Clicking on thumbnail reveals a lightbox showing the fullsize picture and title
- Arrows to navigate between pictures
- Bonus: Use left and right arrow keys to navigate between pictures
Getting Flickr IDs
- You can use http://idgettr.com/ to find a Flickr User ID.
- A Flickr Photoset's ID can be found by looking at the end of the url of an album page on Flickr. For example, this album has a Photoset ID of 72157649350793497, since its URL is:
This project was tested and works on Chrome 47.0, Firefox for Mac 43.0.2, Safari 8.0, and IE11.