Poco helps to organise and manage Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes projects of any complexity using simple YAML config files to shorten the route from finding your project to initialising it in your local environment.
- Simple. Configure, run and switch between projects with a very simple command line interface.
- Flexibility. Manage, scale, maintain projects of any complexity with ease.
- Configure Once, Use Everywhere. Configure project once so the rest of your team will feel the value of zero configuration.
- Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes, Helm support out of the box.
- Git, SVN support out of the box.
- Project Catalog, Multiple Catalogues. Create your own project catalog. Organise and your projects without additional tools.
- Multiple Plans. Create multiple plans for different environments or even environments for demo purposes. Switch between plans (environments) with ease.
- Simple Config Files. Poco helps to split config files, so it is easy to maintain and scale them any time.
- Script Support (Hooks). Add additional scripts any time.
All documentation is available on proco.app
- Git or SVN
- Docker (17.0.0 or higher version is recommended)
- kubectl, for Kubernetes support
- helm, for helm functionality support
$:~ pip install poco
$:~ mkdir my-project $:~ cd my-project $:~ poco init
docker-compose.yml example files will be created.
$:~ poco up
Before adding your project to Poco Repo create new empty git repository, add repository to your local Poco Repo config:
$:~ poco repo add <name> <git-url>
Now you can add you project to repo:
$:~ poco project add [<target-dir>] [<catalog>]
Publish your changes:
$:~ poco repo push
Stop your project:
$:~ poco stop