Please sign in to comment.
Merge branch 'for-3.6/drivers' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block
Pull block driver changes from Jens Axboe: - Making the plugging support for drivers a bit more sane from Neil. This supersedes the plugging change from Shaohua as well. - The usual round of drbd updates. - Using a tail add instead of a head add in the request completion for ndb, making us find the most completed request more quickly. - A few floppy changes, getting rid of a duplicated flag and also running the floppy init async (since it takes forever in boot terms) from Andi. * 'for-3.6/drivers' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block: floppy: remove duplicated flag FD_RAW_NEED_DISK blk: pass from_schedule to non-request unplug functions. block: stack unplug blk: centralize non-request unplug handling. md: remove plug_cnt feature of plugging. block/nbd: micro-optimization in nbd request completion drbd: announce FLUSH/FUA capability to upper layers drbd: fix max_bio_size to be unsigned drbd: flush drbd work queue before invalidate/invalidate remote drbd: fix potential access after free drbd: call local-io-error handler early drbd: do not reset rs_pending_cnt too early drbd: reset congestion information before reporting it in /proc/drbd drbd: report congestion if we are waiting for some userland callback drbd: differentiate between normal and forced detach drbd: cleanup, remove two unused global flags floppy: Run floppy initialization asynchronous
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 238 additions and 177 deletions.
- +34 −10 block/blk-core.c
- +6 −2 drivers/block/drbd/drbd_actlog.c
- +2 −2 drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c
- +31 −13 drivers/block/drbd/drbd_int.h
- +49 −16 drivers/block/drbd/drbd_main.c
- +28 −8 drivers/block/drbd/drbd_nl.c
- +3 −0 drivers/block/drbd/drbd_proc.c
- +28 −10 drivers/block/drbd/drbd_receiver.c
- +4 −5 drivers/block/drbd/drbd_req.c
- +2 −10 drivers/block/drbd/drbd_worker.c
- +21 −3 drivers/block/floppy.c
- +1 −1 drivers/block/nbd.c
- +7 −30 drivers/block/umem.c
- +5 −54 drivers/md/md.c
- +7 −4 drivers/md/md.h
- +1 −2 drivers/md/raid1.c
- +1 −2 drivers/md/raid10.c
- +2 −3 drivers/md/raid5.c
- +6 −2 include/linux/blkdev.h
Oops, something went wrong.